Your safety is our priority. Morris Heights Health Center wants you to
stay connected with your healthcare providers even if you need to stay
at home. You can connect with our providers by using our Telehealth program!
What Is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of digital information and communication technologies,
such as computers and mobile devices, to access health care services remotely
and manage your health care. These may be technologies you use from home
or that your doctor uses to improve or support health care services.
The goals of telehealth, or virtual visit, include the following:
- Make health care accessible to people who live in rural or isolated communities.
- Make services more readily available or convenient for people with limited
mobility, time or transportation options.
- Provide access to medical specialists.
- Improve communication and coordination of care among members of a health
care team and a patient.
- Provide support for self-management of health care.
What services does MHHC offer Telehealth for?
The following services can be accessible via Telehealth visits:
- Primary care
- Family Planning
- YAAHU & Adolescent
- Behavioral Health
- OBGYN / Gynocologist*
- ENT (Ears, Nose, and Throat)*
*Select cases, in-person follow-up might be needed after appointment.
Our Healow app is our Patient Portal that allows you to check your lab
results, medical updates and upcoming appointment dates. Now we offer
TeleHealth (virtual visits with your doctor) and you can use your Healow
app to see your Provider. Download it today!
Download our TeleVisiting Guide Here
*Please follow the step by step instructions from the document attached
here for steps on how to connect to your Tele-visit*