Every day, we are faced with an abundance of food and nutrition information
and choices. Making smart food and nutrition choices is a necessary part
of everyone's daily life.
Good nutrition means getting the right amount of nutrients from healthy
foods in the right combinations. Having nutrition knowledge and making
smart choices about the foods you eat can and will help you achieve optimum
health over your lifetime, and be a key to avoiding obesity, illness,
and many of today’s most prevalent chronic diseases.
- utilization of food to grow, repair and maintain our bodies;
- getting the right amount of nutrients from healthy foods in the right combinations;
- making smart choices about the foods you eat;
- proper nutrition helps you develop and maintain good health;
- a choice — choose good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle!
Nutrition is at work during our entire life-cycle — from infancy
to adolescence, adulthood and in our senior years — and can be the
antidote for many of today’s common problems, such as stress, pollution,
sexual vitality, and disease prevention.
For more information, visit Morris Heights Health Center and talk to a