ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)- Otolaryngologists are doctors treat patients with diseases and disorders
of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and
neck. If you are experiencing problems in any of these areas, an Otolaryngologist
(ENT doctor) will be able to help you.
· Snoring or sleeping problems
· Chronic throat infections
· Dizziness, hearing loss, ringing in the ears, draining ears, recurrent
· Lumps or swelling of the neck or face
· Problems with your thyroid gland
· Chronic sinusitis
· Voice problems, hoarseness
. Walter M. Ralph Jr., has been practicing Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT Specialist)
in Bronx, for over 17 years. Dr. Ralph graduated from Harvard Medical
School in 1995. He completed his residency at Albert Einstein College
of Medicine in 2001.